I would be delighted to accept books for review from authors and publishers. I accept books in paperback, hardcover or ARC version. I am currently not accepting ebooks for review. I still have too much ebooks in my TBR. I occasionally review titles by self-published authors. I prefer physical copies over digital ones.
I review Young Adult books and, occasionally, Middle Grade books. I read all YA and MG books of all genres, but I mostly read:
- Science Fiction
- Fantasy (includes Urban fantasy and High fantasy)
I’m also open to reviewing books that fall under the “New Adult” genre, those with protagonists aged 18 – their early 20s.
My reviews are based on my reading experience, my opinion and the impact of the novel on me as a reader. I always post honest reviews. I try to be understanding as much as possible. I also try to consider the intention of the author in how he/she wrote the book. Rest assured, I'm not harsh. :)
I cross-post my reviews on Goodreads all the time. I can also post on Barnes & Noble and The Book Depository.
Please take note that Fragments of Life is a blog based in the Philippines.
To see my rating system, go here.
I have been blogging for three years now (February 2010-present). I have reviewed and promoted YA and MG books for several publishers in US, UK, Australia and Ireland, as well as for authors and self-published authors.
You can reach me at:
Or go to my Contact Me page and fill out the form there.
- All giveaways are done through Rafflecopter forms and winners are chosen randomly.
- Due to my hectic schedule, I no longer post the winners on the blog but you can go back to the contest page and check the rafflecopter form. The winner will be announced there.
- Once contacted via email, all winners have 72 hours to reply.
- Giveaway entrants should be at least 13 years old.
- I’m not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes.
- Always remember to check the deadline of the giveaway and other rules before entering.
Avenged (Ruined #2) by Amy Tintera
16 hours ago