Friday, April 09, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (3)


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event that lets bloggers and readers find new blogs to read and follow! This is wonderful opportunity for new bloggers, like me, not only to gain readers that are interested in the books that I review, but also to discover other amazing book blogs out there! Further more, it's a great way to connect with other people who have the same interests as I do. Head to Crazy-for-Books to participate.


And I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!
If it so happens that you stumble upon my humble blog, leave a message here so I can look through yours!


11 comments:

  1. Just hopping by!

    Hope you are having a lovely Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you at the hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in from the Hop! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you via the blog hop this week. My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kamusta ka :) Found you from the Hop and now I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just found your blog via the book blogger hop-love the design-I live in QC not far from the University of the Philippines and I review Filipino and Asian books-I am a follower of your blog now and look forward to reading your future posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through the hop. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, found you through the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a really nice blog. I found you through the blog hop, and now I'm following you. :) Check out my blog if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you on blogger hop! Like your blog & am following.
    Come see my HAWT blog too!
    http://demonloversbookreviewsmore.blogspot.com/
    DL

    ReplyDelete