Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday in YA (3)

Time for another Saturday in YA! I have some covers and contest links for you!

#1: The Covers!

 
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
- I'm so excited to read this. I'm positive that I won't be able to get any ARC (unless I win a contest) but I'm willing to spend my allowance on this as soon as it hits the shelves.

 
Crossed by Ally Condie
- Aww. I haven't read Matched yet (I know, I'm bad.) It's been out for months!


Mercy Lily by Lisa Albert
- This sounds like an emotional book. I haven't read any of those in a while.

#2: New Netgalley YA Titles


Disney-Hyperion are being very generous lately. They’re now offering galleys of Vanished by Sheela Chari (MG) and The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab available for requesting!
 
#3: Contest Galore

Elana Johnson is going to run monthly contests for her book, Possessions (which I now just realized, is dystopian!)

Sonia Gensler is giving away an ARC of The Revenants + Clarity and Vespertine and tons of swag! Ends on March 14, 2011!

#4: Trailers of Popular by Alissa Grosso & In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane

In the Arms of Stone Angels will be released on March 22, 2011. If you haven’t read the synopsis yet, this is the chance to know what the story is about. Just click play below and watch the trailer!


The next trailer is for Popular! Simple but cute.





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dress on the cover of The Mephisto Covenant. Is it bad to want to read a book because the dress on the cover is pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :P

    Just to let you know (since I see you participated in the Goodbye 2010 Contest) I am doing a giveaway for a copy of City of Fallen Angels, if you wanted to participate. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over The Memphisto Covenant cover! It's gorgeous! I've added it on my tbr list ;) I haven't read Matched yet too so that's makes us both bad haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! You only just realised Possession was dystopian? Geez, girl :P

    Man, I am salivating to get my hands on a copy of Crossed and The Mephisto Covenant. So.... long..... away *despair* AH! The Near Witch is on NetGalley!? Aw man, I don't want to keep requesting ebooks to read on the computer, but must they put such yummy titles up? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete