Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NBS brings another author to Manila in August: Who's next?

Like most of you, I've been on the lookout for information about who is next. We've had our guessing game pre-April after Tahereh Mafi's signing but we can't seem to get it right.


My guess is that...this is a Harper Collins author. With a bestselling novel since there are two stops. So he/she is someone very important and adored by booklovers worldwide. I'm guessing that since the last author who came to Manila was a MG author. The next one is a YA author. But enough with guessing. Let's go down to the deets:

What: Book Signing Event
When: August 3 – Manila Signing; August 4 – Cebu Signing
Watch out for the announcement/ revelation on July 1, 3 pm.

Yes, we have to wait. And no, even though I'm part of this revelation campaign, I don't know who it is. To stalk NBS, follow their twitter account @nbsalert