Friday, October 14, 2011

Girl of Nightmares Cover = Swoon worthy


Hello, my lovelies!

I know I’ve been a bad, bad blogger. I went MIA! *sighs* But school is over now. It’s sembreak for me! I’ll try to be around more often. In fact, I have 3 reviews ready to post. One of which is Anna Dressed in Blood. Before I rave about it – my favorite ghost story of the year – I’ll show you this gem:


It’s the cover of the sequel! Girl of Nightmares! I’m mesmerized by the cover – not so haunting anymore, but it has an edge of honesty, suffering and pain to it. A crimson longing of some kind. It makes me WANT it now. Now that I’ve just finished Anna Dressed in Blood. Kendare Blake is a-ma-zing, you have to pick her novel up. You won’t regret it. ;)



4 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood, but the amazing things I've read makes me want to so bad! And this cover looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havnt read ADIB yet either, i have it though. that cover is wonderful. reminds me a bit of rikku in kingdom hearts lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I still haven't bought Anna Dressed in Blood, but I will. The sequel looks just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty. I'd agree with your assessment up there. I'm looking forward to reading Anna Dressed in Blood!

    ReplyDelete