Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (5): The Happy Edition

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga from Tynga’s Reviews!

This week is a good week for me! :) Although I still need to pick up two packages (from UK) from the Post Office. This is my haul:


For Review:
The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer (Autographed ARC)
The Mimosa Tree by Antonella Preto (ARC)
The Undone Years by Shamini Flint (ARC)
Persistence of Vision by Liesel K. Hill (Paperback)
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)

And, of course, the highlight of my week:


This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (ARC) - oh my God. I love love love Statistical! I've been waiting for this beauty since December 2011! Ahh! I thought this day would never come... *strokes shiny, pretty cover*

The Shadow Girl + Persistence of Vision are signed to me!


For the Time Travel Challenge:


Untimed by Andy Gavin (Paperback)
Time's Twisted Arrow by Rysa Walker (signed Paperback)
The Loop by Shandy Lawson (autographed ARC)


Borrowed:


Vortex by Julie Cross - I ran into Dianne of Oops! I Read a Book Again last week!

Won:

The Sweet Dead Life by Joy Preble (ARC)
Robin in the Hood by Diane J. Reed (Paperback) - read and loved it!!


Robin in the Hood came in a big box, along with all these goodies:


Robin in the Hood - signed
Red by Taylor Swift
2 packs of Lindt Chocolate Truffles
A pair of Touch-key gloves
Enchanted Forest body lotion
Red scented candle - which smells so good!
Ruby nail polish

These two are both signed!


Swag:


Love the Apollyon guitar pick! Too bad I don't know how to play the guitar...

Big thanks to: Jennifer Archer, Claire Miller + Fremantle Press Australia, Liesel K. Hill, Kate, Joan of ARC + Spencer Hill Press, Sam Eades + Headline, Andy Gavin, Rysa Walker, Shandy Lawson, Dianne from Oops! I Read a Book Again, Joy Preble, Diane J. Reed + Michelle from Michelle Shouts Random!

That's my haul for this - and the last week - what did you get? Leave your links in the comment section! Oh, and which book should I read?

*wasn't able to post all the photos due to annoying circumstances - ahem, Blogger.


14 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the "I ran into her" part. :)) AND OH EM GEE, THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great haul this week! :-) I haven't heard of a few of these titles, so now I have some new books to look up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like you got lots of good books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul. Lot's of amazing goodies you got this week! Lucky thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeppp!!! SO many signed books! Sweet haul! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Those are some seriously amazing books!! I requested This is What Happy Looks Like so fingers crossed for me and I totally can't wait to hear what you think of Vortex! If you have a moment here is My Weekly Report

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so awesome you won! Love seeing all your book goodies. I love Jennifer Smith's books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! And omg so you're the first prize winner of Diane J. Reed's contest XD I wanted the Red CD! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I am excited to read Jennifer E. Smiths new book!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did have a happy week and now I understand why! So excited to see ARCs of This is What Happy Looks Like out in the wild. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! You have Taylor Swift's cd and tons of ARCs, so jelly. Happy reading, Precious :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! You got so many great books this time around! Of course, This is What Happy Looks Like. I really enjoyed STATISTICAL.... I got quite a shock when I first noticed how big the book was going to be. I hope it's as good! Happy reading.

    Check out the books I received! Birthday Edition~

    ReplyDelete