Friday, January 22, 2010

Parcels - Books that I won!

Last Tuesday, January 19, I stumbled into our gate and almost threw two cards, that happened to be tucked in the side of the door, into the trashcan when I saw "Precious G. Banaag" written on them. Up close, I saw that these cards were notices for unclaimed parcels at the post office.

Claiming time: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 nn (I know. Strict much.)

Given that time, I can't pick it up. So, my dad got it for me. Thank you!!



A picture of Dad. (This was taken in a province.)


After waiting for an hour, (the line was frigging long) he was finally able to get it!!
These are what I got:

Parcel 1 is from Pennsylvania, USA.

Inside:

Wake by Lisa Mcmann and Fade by Lisa Mcmann. Thanks to Jenn & Rebecca at Fallen Archangel! FA is the official site for Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.






Parcel 2 is from London, UK. Mailed to me by the Prospera Publishing.


Inside:

The Dresskeeper by Mary Naylus from The Book Chick City! I won this at her blog. Thanks!



I'm still waiting for the other parcels. Hopefully, they will arrive this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment