Friday, April 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (6)


This is the 6th week that I'm participating in this wonderful Meme. Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event that lets bloggers and readers find new blogs to read and follow! This is wonderful opportunity for new bloggers, like me, to connect with bloggers and readers and also to discover other amazing book blogs out there! Further more, it's a great way to connect with other people who have the same interests as I do. Head to Crazy-for-Books to participate.

I'm excited to meet you guys! If it happens that you find my blog through the hop, please leave a comment so I can visit yours too!


10 comments:

  1. Just hopped on over :) Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by! Howdy! Have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hop, I discover so many wonderful book sites.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http:bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hop, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna read madaaple so baaaaaaad! My Book Wishlist is looooong! Gotta save more money to buy books ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems so interesting. Need to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! found you on the hop, and i'm a new subscriber. your reviews are so lovely and well-written :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Precious,

    I am also dropping by from the Book Blogger Hop and saying hello!

    I like that you are from the Phillipines and that you've got INTERNATIONAL contests on your site. I'll be a regular now.

    Amanda

    http://desertbookchick.com

    ReplyDelete