Wednesday, December 28, 2011

YA Historical Fiction Challenge 2012


And because I’m starting to like Historical Fiction again, I’m signing up for YA Historical Fiction Challenge 2012 hosted by YA Bliss!


I’ll start with Level 1: 5 books, just to be sure. ;)

Here are the books I plan to read:

1.      Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
2.      Wood Angel by Erin Bow
3.      Cascade by Lisa Bergren
4.      Torrent by Lisa Bergren
5.      Fateful by Claudia Gray
6.      Alias Dragonfly by Jane Singer
7.      Entwined by Heather Dixon
8.      Legacy by Cayla Kluver

If you’re interested, here are the rules:
  • All Historical Fiction books must be YA or MG
  • Books don't have to be 2012 releases.
  • Anyone can join. Please link to a public (web) place the host can find you.
  • You can join at anytime. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
You can join here.

This is my second challenge for 2012!




1 comment: