Monday, May 02, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. It aims to encourage bloggers to interact with one another and to explore the books received for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted by bloggers.

*Please bear with my sucky photos. I just took them minutes ago and it's 1am here!*


For Review:

From Harper Teen & Erika (Thank you!)

Die For Me by Amy Plum

I got a parcel from Pan Macmillan UK and Hattie (Thank you!)
Inside are these books…

Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts (!!!)
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Exodus by Julie Bertagna (giveaway copy – for Dystopian Domination)
Zenith by Julie Bertagna (giveaway copy – for Dystopian Domination)


From Summit Media (local publisher) – chicklit books!
These are brought by Kai, thank you!

Table for Two by Marla Miniano
Every Girl’s Guide to Flings by Marla Miniano
Every Girl’s Guide to Boys by Marla Miniano
Every Girl’s Guide to Heartache by Marla Miniano
Girl Meets World by Claire Betita de Guzman

Borrowed:

And…last, last Saturday, I met up with Kai of Amaterasu Reads!


I’m the one on the left side and Kai is the one on the right side. I know, I look SO tired. It was a Saturday morning. Like a typical student, I stayed up late on Friday. ;)
Anyway...so, yes we've been talking about meeting up for a l-o-n-g time now. Finally, it happened! Is it such a surprise that we borrowed books from each other?

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres
Wood Angel by Erin Bow

Gifted:

Bloodflower by Christine Wood (Thank you Kai!!)
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa!! It’s FINALLY here!! (Thank you, Mom!)



13 comments:

  1. That is a big load of books in your mailbox! I hope you'll enjoy them all :)

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/3b2z9lq
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Really awesome books :) Hope you have fun reading them <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you minor in German? I'm German :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM!!
    WOW.
    I have Exodus to read, l look forward to seeing your thoughts on it!
    The Body Finder is AMAZING <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books!! I loved Die For Me and I really want to get Abandon.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Infinite Days, I hope you like it too! Die For Me and Burn Bright both sounds so good, I can't wait to read them myself. Enjoy all you lovely books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books!! I heard Enclave is really good. Enjoy them all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some awesome reads! I LOVED the Body Finder! I made a review for it on my blog! Trust me, you'll be jonesing to read the next book!
    ~Happy Reading!~
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a great selection! Across the Universe and The Body Finder are two of my favorite books. They're so good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who are those two sexy girls with a pile of awesome books before them? Is that... it's Precious and Kai!! <3 Wow, you two girls had a lot of fun trading books! So awesome that you live nearby to be able to do that.

    So many great books this week! Super jealous of Dark Inside!!! And yay, you finally get to read The Body Finder! So many fantastic reviews coming, I can see that already :D Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lot of books. Great haul! It's always nice to have real life book blogger friends. And oh, I love the cover of Infinite Days. It's different from the one I have. Happy reading!

    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed Die for me and hope you do too.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete