Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cover Covet: Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

I just saw this cover a couple of minutes ago and I just have to post it here.
If you’ve read my reviews of The Iron King and The Iron Daughter (I’m getting The Iron Queen on Friday!!) you’ll know that I’m on Team Puck! I know it's not meant to be... Ash and Meghan’s love life is amazing. I have no problem with being on Team Ash and I admit that sometimes I’m on Team Ash. But…Puck! The poor guy… It’s just heartbreaking.

Anyway…time for the gorgeous cover of Summer’s Crossing!


Summer's Crossing is an Ebook novella told from Puck's point of view that accounts for the time elapsed between the end of Meghan's story, in Iron Queen, and Ash's tale, told in the upcoming fourth installment of Kagawa's Iron Fey series, called Iron Knight.

It looks amazing! And sounds like it too. I can’t wait for it!



2 comments:

  1. Same here! I'm so excited, although I'm Team Ash. But, you gotta love both Puck and Ash! It's a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the cover!! They're all so gorgeous in this series. Yay that you're getting The Iron Queen this week!! I hope you'll love it! :D

    ReplyDelete