Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (17) + Contest Reminder



Book Blogger Hop


Hi everyone! Welcome to Fragments of Life! Look around and see if you like my little virtual home. If you do, you’re welcome to visit anytime you want! Comment below with your links so I can visit you too!

It’s time for another blog hop! As you all know, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event that gives readers and bloggers the chance to get to know other people who share their passion and interests, as well as to discover blogs. Join the Hop!
This week’s question is:

"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

Actually, it’s already summer in this part of the world. I’m really looking forward to …


Blood Magic (The Blood Journals) by Tessa Gratton!

Zomg. I am a fan of The Merry Sisters of Fate (Maggie Stiefvater, Brenna Yovanoff and Tessa Gratton). I love their short stories and their novels. Shiver and The Replacement are two of my favorite novels ever! I’m excited to read Blood Magic. In fact, I’m dying to read it! (Free copies at BEA??) Aww…I’m halfway across the world. How can I go there? I wish I could find my book faery soon!

Don’t forget to enter my contests! Both are open internationally! :)




Win: Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler (loved this too! It’s a steamy summer read!)

What about you? What are you guys looking forward to?

 


15 comments:

  1. I love the cover of that book! It makes me smile every time I see it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood Magic looks very interesting. I'll have to check it out. :)

    Austine @ The Magick Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogger name Precious...thank you for stopping by my blog.

    I'm an old follower of your blog and oh what a great contest I will have to enter;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped by from the hop... that cover kinda creeps me out and intrigues me at the same time :)

    If you have a chance to hop by my blog, that would be WONDERFUL! Maybe even check out our giveaway!

    KW
    http://www.ekfamilybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my post! :) I'm really looking forward to Blood Magic as well, it looks so awesome! :) I wish I could go to BEA as well, too bad it's in America :( Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of blood magic before! It looks cool though

    - Kylie
    http://reviews.blueteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Choices here =). Thanks for stopping by my blog. New Follower here.
    Happy Reading
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to Blood Magic too. I've had it on my To Be Read list for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm intrigued. I'm always drawn in by shiny covers :-P Just hopping by!

    Jex @ http://everythingandnothing-jex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover to Blood Magic is "magical" wow, I keep staring at it!

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also looking forward to Blood Magic and Forgotten, great picks ty for stopping by the blog =o) I am following back, Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! New Follower!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Blood magic has a very interesting cover.
    ~Happy Reading!~
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard lots of good things about Blood Magic...I really should have a look...
    Enjoy it when it comes out and thank you for stoppping by my blog!
    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    Thank you so much for hopping by my blog!
    I am so sorry for not replying earlier... But better late than never right;)

    Blood magic sounds like a very interesting book!

    Have a great day!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete