Saturday, June 04, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. It aims to encourage bloggers to interact with one another and to explore the books received for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted by bloggers.

I keep forgetting to post IMM. So the books here are three weeks old. I have been waiting for two weeks now. Two weeks and no notices! I’m getting really worried because I need to get some ‘asap’ review books for tours. And as far as I know, they’re not here.

For Review:


The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (Manuscript) – I had this bound and I’ll read it soon!
Legend by Marie Lu (Signed ARC) – for Dystopian Domination Giveaway
I reviewed this a week ago and I totally LOVED it!
Bloodspell by Amalie Howard (ARC) – a vampire-witch novel and a favorite of mine!
The Lighter Side of Life and Death by CK KellyMartin – (reviewed this one too! Good YA male voice) + swag
Angel Kiss by Laura Jane Cassidy (signed) – A chilling mystery. Read. Review to come soon! I’m going to give my duplicate copy to a fellow blogger. :)
Dress Rehearsal by Zoe Thurner – I’m super excited to read this! An Aussie debut.
Betrayal by Mayandree Michel (not pictured! Reviewed for tour.)


Angel’s Fury by Byrony Pierce
Hereafter by Tara Hudson (a shiny finished copy) – I reviewed the ARC!
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (another shiny finished copy)


Solstice by PJ Hoover (dystopia meets mythology)


Forgotten by Cat Patrick (for giveaway – sent to winner) + heart Forgotten post-its for me!
Divergent by Veronica Roth (gifted – thanks Mom!)

From Netgalley & S&S Galley Grab:

Circle Nine by Anna Heltzel (currently reading)
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Ultraviolet by RJ Anderson
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier
Deviant by Adrian Mckinty
Addie on the Inside by James Howe

Bought:


Summer’s Crossing by Julie Kagawa (It’s free actually! Reviewed.)
Strange Case of Finley Jane by Kady Cross (Free too)

That’s it! But there’s more to come and I hope that they arrive soon!

A big thank you to: Harlequin Teen, Marie Lu, Marissa, JKS Communications, CK Kelly Martin, Laura Jane Cassidy, Patricia, Puffin Ireland, Claire, Fremantle Press, Jo, Egmont UK, Harper Teen, PJ Hoover, Hardie Grant Egmont, Mom!, Netgalley and S&S!
 
What in your mailbox?



11 comments:

  1. WHOA! Awesome books! *drooling over Legend* You've got Angel Kiss too, that's cool :) I've got Circle Nine, Misfit (OMG!) and other two from NetGalley as well ;)

    Happy reading, Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *runs in.

    steals Legend.

    disappears.

    POOF!*

    *shifty eyes* Where'd your copy of Legend go? WHO KNOWS! :P So many awesome books, Precious! Isn't Divergent calling to you? Tempting you in. Flapping it's sexy cover. Whispering 'read me, read mee, read meeeeee'? I'm right, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, big load! You are going to be SO busy for a while :P
    I am totally looking forward to Bloodspell and Solstice.
    Wildefire is on my review pile, too and Spellbound was excellent :)

    My Mailbox is coming tomorrow in the usual spot ;)
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of awesome books! I look forward to seeing what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So many Great books! I hope you enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, so many awesome books. I haven't read Divergent yet, but it sounds awesome. Can't wait to read Bloodspell and Starcrossed and am looking forward to your review.

    I'm now following you and I'd love for you to follow back <3
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious you are so LUCKY!

    I am in envy over all your books, sighs most for Hereafter ... ah....

    enjoy these great reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! Especially Star Crossed and Divergent.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loads of awesome books! Bloodspell looks good I will make sure I have it on my wishlist. Divergent is still sitting on my tbr pile must get to it soon.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great books! I loved Starcrossed. Such a good book. Hope you enjoy it!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete