Thursday, June 02, 2011

My New Bookshelf & My TBR Pile!


When I started blogging, I started accumulating lots of books in my room that I sacrificed my closet. Then my table. Then my chair. There were lots of boxes around the room. But that’s all in the past! Because at 5:45pm, my new bookshelf arrived! Mom had it personalized for me (thanks Mom!) since the bookshelves at the mall didn’t satisfy me.

I present to you the bookshelf! It is patterned after this (I forgot exactly where I found it. I’m just lucky that I made a note in Facebook with this photo):



My bookshelf has softer angles compared to the original. This is probably the first time that the makers of the shelf had an order like mine. But I love it!


Before


After

After I arranged all the books from the closet, the tables and the boxes.


This is what it looks like now! The bears (except Pooh) were given by a special someone. I just had them dry cleaned!


Zoomed version of the bookshelf!

My TBR Pile!

 
Favorites!


Read review copies from 2010 & 2011!


This is where I place my swag! See those two boxes? It’s filled with signed swag that I treasure, as well as special notes and unexpected letters from authors! A few posters too and an Angel Star Calendar.


Okay. I’m sorry I think I went photo-crazy. Have a good day!


 


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! I loved the way you have made those little notes and put them on your shelf. I think I want to steal that idea :) Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee your bookshelf! And I am willing to bet that a month or two from now those three empty shelves will have books stacked in them. :)

    I should start using my Forgotten post-its too, they look so lovely in your bookshelf, and you're so organized!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Your bookshelf is so cool. Who wants straight shelves when you can have such a creative design like that? I want! And I love how you've used your Forgotten Post-It Notes! I want to steal your idea now haha. Your shelf is so organised. Why can't I be more like you? LOL.

    I'm glad you went photo crazy, I love looking at people's bookshelves! The bears are too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you! :) I tried to organize them according to read and to-be-read. Then I broke down the read ones into favorites, 2011 & 2010 for the review copies. I wanted to use the Forgotten post-its so bad that I used them here! You girls can steal the idea!
    :D The bears are cute! Very sweet-smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new bookshelves look incredible. I love that they are customized to your tastes and are so unique. The organization is great too. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOVE your bookshelf! It looks so cute and organized ;) It looks perfect on your room & with your bears :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!
    Your so lucky, l want a big bookshelf like this, l have to have them all places in around 4 different places. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 3 bookshelves now and 2 of them are double stacked with books! I'll admit.. I have MAJOR book envy for a lot of your books! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love these shelves! You are so organised! :)

    ReplyDelete