Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Tiger's Curse + Wildefire


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


-Grab your current read.
-Open to a random page.
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I’m currently reading two titles: Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck and Wildefire by Karsten Knight.

My Teasers:


Mae West, a famous vaudeville actress, once said, “A man’s kiss is his signature.” I grinned to myself. If that was true, then Ren’s signature was the John Hancock of kisses.

-p. 251, Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck (ARC)

 
With a crackle from above as if the fabric of heaven itself were tearing in half, Lizzie’s head snapped back, and a bolt of lightning shot from her mouth up into the clouds. The flash was blinding.

-p. 40 of 401, Wildefire by Karsten Knight (ARC)

What’s your teaser this week? Comment below and I’ll drop by later! 



8 comments:

  1. I got Wildefire on my ARC pile and I so can't wait to get started!

    Here is my teaser: http://tinyurl.com/3zcbjnb
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I can't wait to start Wildefire. I hope you're enjoying both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving wildefire so far! Lets hope I finish it!

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I remember that from Tiger's Curse.

    I've never heard of Wildefire! I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ve been meaning to read Wildfire one day soon. thanks for this

    I found you on goodreads. care to follow mine?
    LALAINE'S FICBOOKREVIEWS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything you've been saying about Tiger's Curse has be SO eager to read it! This teaser is no exception :D Ah, can't wait to hear what you think of Wildefire! I didn't get to finish my egalley. Every ebook I read lately, I never finish. I need an ereader asap!

    ReplyDelete