Friday, June 03, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (17)

Hi everyone! Welcome to Fragments of Life! Look around and see if you like my little virtual home. If you do, you’re welcome to visit anytime you want! Comment below with your links so I can visit you too!


It’s time for another blog hop! As you all know, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event that gives readers and bloggers the chance to get to know other people who share their passion and interests, as well as to discover blogs. Join theHop!


This week’s question is:

Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!

My favorite post is my interview with Marie Lu for my blog event, DystopianDomination. Legend just happens to be my favorite dystopian for the year! M is a very cool and fun person to talk to. I loved asking her questions about Legend but what I loved more was reading her answers! They’re very interesting and when I look back to her novel, I could see the connection. It’s great to be able to know about it in a deeper way.  Plus, her fan art is wicked cool!

Don’t forget to enter my contests, if you’re interested!
All the contests are open internationally, aside from the Luminous giveaway!


Happy Friday!



7 comments:

  1. Hopping through. You have lots of giveaways! I'll have to look into them more.
    My Anniversary Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dystopian, but I've never heard of LEGEND. Sounds like I need to remedy that soon. Thanks for the rec.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to enter all your contests!!!! LOL!

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through :)
    I haven't heard of Legend either, but I'm a dystopian fan as much as the next girl, so I'm off to read that interview now.
    Happy Reading!
    -Rachel Star
    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I'm going to go and take a look at your author interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. I love dystopian, although I hadn't heard of Legend. It sounds like a good read.

    Have a good weekend!

    Austine @ The Magick Pen

    ReplyDelete