Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

This year, I participated in the 2010 Debut Author Challenge. It was fun reading debut novels and discovering awesome authors and even getting to know them! So I decided that I'll be joining this year again. I seem to love debut novels alot!


My List of 2011 Debuts (that I hope I could read and that I'm sure will change as the year progresses)

1. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
2. Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
3. Wither by Lauren Destefano
4. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
5. Rosie by Mariam Maarouf
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
7. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
8. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
9. Blood Magic by Tess Gratton
10. Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
11. Haven by Kristi Cook
12. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
13. Die for Me by Amy Plum
14. Popular by Alissa Grosso
15. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
16. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
17. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
18. The Reverant by Sonia Gensler
19. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
20. Populazzi by Elise Allen
21. Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
22. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
23. Demon-Kissed by HM Ward
24. Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
25. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Lots of great 2011 titles to choose from! I'm sure I'll be broke from buying books again next year.


5 comments:

  1. Good Choices!

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great picks there, hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, Precious! Will start saving for these book. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a fab selection of books picked out!! I found you through the story siren's website and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete