Friday, December 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (13)

Book Blogger Hop
 
About the Hop:

Book Blogger Hop is a wonderful opportunity for readers and bloggers to make new friends and to discover blogs of their interest and passion. Through this meme, I've met friendly bloggers who share interesting insights and ideas with me.
 
 
Question for this week:

What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?

Answer: 

For me, the plot and the characters are important. But I'm more interested in the characters themselves. If the character is fully developed, the story will come out wonderful. The story revolves around the characters, that's enough to keep the story going.

And Christmas Countdown started a few days ago! We have books and swag up for grabs:



If you happen to drop by, please leave a comment with your blog url so I can visit later!


11 comments:

  1. Heey
    This was a really hard question!! Check out my answer!!
    Great bog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Im a new follower. :)
    http://urbanfantasyinvestigations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping back to you :)

    It looks like you review a lot of books I like or am looking forward to, so new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally with plot. :) The most solid answer to this question but it's still on someone's preference. Anyway, read my answer in Clandestine Sanctuary.

    I'm an new follower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me. I am now following back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me ^^. I'm now following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hopping back!

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This might be the best Book Blogger Hop question I've seen to date.

    So what's the answer? Plot! Hop over to my blog and let me tell you how a good plot rescued bad characters from bad book oblivion.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your newest follower!

    Great answer :) Characters and plot are both really important.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cork board side panels.

    Hopping by from the blog hop.

    Lots of good answers to this week's tough question.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    Also check out a design site I found...pretty neat home decorating ideas...it is in the right side panel on my blog.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete