Sunday, December 05, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. It's a wonderful meme that encourages bloggers to interact, as well as to show the books they have received for review,borrowed, bought and that were gifted them to them.

For Review:


Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler (Review Coming Soon)
Jane by April Lindner
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
The Other Side of Dark by Sarah Smith (Currently Reading)

All of these are ARCs aside from Enchanted Ivy.

From Netgalley:

Lots of titles have been approved but I'm taking it slow on the ebooks! 
I was finally able to download Adobe Digital Editions. After months!


The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (Currently Reading)

Thanks to Jackie Kessler, Jennifer Taber, Graphia, Sarah Smith, Bernadette Cruz, Athenium, Lisa Cach, Jennifer Archer, Sarah Beth Durst, Erika & Little Brown.


11 comments:

  1. What great books! I really want to read Jane! I hope you enjoy Hunger, I know I did. It's a great book.

    Amber
    booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab book! Especially Hunger. I want to read Lipstick Laws too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I plan on reading Wake Unto Me in the new year. And I just discovered NetGalley this week and got my first books. So exciting! I'm your newest follower, happy reading!

    Here's my IMM
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You had an awesome book week. I'm interested to read your review from Through Her Eyes and Wake Unto To Me. I hope you like them all though!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great books this week :) Can't wait to see what you think of them.
    You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, lots of lovely books this week! I really want to read Wake Unto Me!

    I'm glad you got your Netgalley books too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I loved Enchanted Ivy and The Lipstick Laws, so I hope you enjoy them as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great loot in the Mailbox... envy you for The Hunger, need to get a copy too!

    Enjoy the reads :)

    Aisle B got MATCHED!
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/2103556197/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought Jane. Can't wait to read it. Netgalley is fantastic except that it adds to the already huge TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! I really want to read Through Her Eyes and Hunger :)

    Kristy @ Dreaming By Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous line-up of books, I've just joined Netgalley and I'm trying not to get too excited with review books LOL
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete