Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme that shows what bloggers read this past week and what they plan to read this week. Sheila from One Persons Journey Through a World of Books is hosting this wonderful meme!

This is the first time I'm participating in this meme. I just wanted to give this a try! 

It's Christmas Break! And I finally have enough time to  read and start trying to finish my TBR pile.

What I've read and reviewed this week:

- I reviewed this for Christmas Countdown and a signed ARC of Deadly is up for grabs, included in the prize pack we're giving away on Christmas!

- I was really excited to read this! And I'm very fortunate to get a copy. I loved it!

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- This is one of the books that I will review for Christmas Countdown. It was...surreal, fun, thought-provoking...and maybe I should stop now. Since there's a review coming soon!

Other Posts:


What I plan to read this week:

Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish Mcbride
- I'm reading this now! I'm at page 210 now. It's SO good. Funny. Creepy. I'm laughing my head off half the time and staring with my eyes wide open the other half.

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
- I just picked this up three hours ago from the post office! It's the last book that I need to review for Christmas Countdown and I'm super excited to finally read this!

Don't forget to check out our event: Christmas Countdown. Signed books up for grabs!


2 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I just finished reading Catcher in the Rye finally last week, and I just started City of Bones by Cassandra Clare--so good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so looking forward to Hold Me Closer, Necromancer and Personal Demons! I can't wait to read your reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete