Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)


In My mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. It's a wonderful meme that encourages bloggers to interact, as well as to show the books they have received for review,borrowed, bought and that were gifted them to them.

For this week, I got four books. But I’m still waiting for four more. Two of which are for the Christmas Countdown event.

For Review:


Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
-I’m reading this now. I’m on page 230 of 341. It’s the UK paperback version. I prefer paperback so I love this copy. So easy to carry with me!

Selected Shorts and Other Methods of Time Travel by David Goodberg
-This looks so cute! I love the cartoons at the start of every chapter. It's Sci-Fi and it will be published on February 8, 2011!



The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton (ebook version)
-I saw this online and I just had to request it! I love the cover. The girl looks so free.

Won:

Awakened by Ednah Walters (signed to me) + The Guardian Legacy bookmark (signed) and pen
-I won this at Ednah’s blog! After several tries! It’s been…okay, it’s just been a little while since I’ve read anything angel/nephilim-related (Crescendo) and I’m so excited to read this!

So that’s four more books to add to my TBR pile! Maybe minus one because I’m devouring Before I Fall right now.

Thanks to: Lauren Oliver, Ednah Walters & Blue World Publications!

That’s all I got this week. How about you?



7 comments:

  1. I won't get tired saying this: I love Awakened! I hope you will too. :') Enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy awakened

    here's mine
    http://ivanbookworm.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy all of them! My mailbox is here.
    Come and link reviews of books with a Scifi theme on this week's Read My Scifi Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard great things about before i fall! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some really good books! Before I Fall looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, awesome books. Hadn't heard about "The Mind Readers" before. Off to check it out.

    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I've been seeing Awakened posted on Goodreads a fair bit recently, it's definitely peaked my interest. Any YA book that involves angels more than likely has me lusting after it LOL. Great boooks this week!

    I received a parcel with the four books from the Vladimir Todd series - can't wait to start them! And then Hold Me Closer, Necromancer and Succubus Blues from the library :)

    ReplyDelete