Sunday, December 12, 2010

My TBR pile for the Christmas Season!

Hi guys! I need your help!
I'm not sure if there's a reading challenge for the holiday season. I think there is and I'm sure that I wasn't able to sign up! Despite my not being able to sign up, I will try my very best to try to read as much books as I could in this pile:


In the pile:

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Dresskeeper by Mary Naylus
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach (ARC)
Deadly by Julie Chibbaro (ARC)
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer (ARC)
Jane by April Lindner (ARC)
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell (ARC)
Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs
The Flash of a Firefly by Amber Riley
Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
Nerds: M is for Mama's Boy by Michael Buckley
Tyger, tyger by Kersten Hamilton
The Defense of Thaddeus A. Ledbetter by John Gosselink
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish Mcbride
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
The Pack by L.M. Preston

Okay! So that's my reading pile for Christmas break and maybe until early January 2011 (my break from school is reserved for reading and blogging). Some of the books here are gonna be published next year, so that's minus 3 books - Wake Unto Me, Trickster's Girl, and Through Her Eyes.

What do you guys want me to read first? I figure that I'll prioritize reading 2010 debuts so I could still link them up in Story Siren's 2010 Debut Reading Challenge! Any thoughts? Comments? Violent reactions? :)

Happy holidays everyone!


6 comments:

  1. So many books! Goodluck with all of them, Precious! Maybe you should join Out with a Bang Readathon. It will be a great reading booster. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pile, I wonder what is the story behind Tyger, Tyger

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books! I would like to see what you think of Hold Me Closer, Necromancer, so read it first :)

    Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one thing for you to say you have a gazillion books on your TBR pile, but seeing it in all its glory is another! I have an unhealthy addiction for lusting over pictures of piled books :D

    I'd really love to see your review of Hold Me Closer, Necromancer and I love the plot for Anxious Hearts, but heard mixed reviews. Ooh and Tyger, Tyger sounds good... um, okay, I'm no help LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hopping by my blog! Wow, that is an awesome tbr pile...enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I want that pile!! niceee =D happy reading!!!

    Now a follower!

    Jess :)
    http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete